Writing an essay? Follow 5 Steps of Planning!
Essay writing may be easier when you know how to proceed. On the other hand, it can turn out to be the worst nightmare ever if you do not know how to go about accomplishing the essay writing process in the best way possible. Many essay writing gurus despise the students, who go for essay writing service and do not bother to attempt to write a heart-winning essay. However, it is realized that writing an essay having no support or proper assistance can be the biggest challenge. Here, you can follow 5 easy steps of planning to write your essay and can impress your tutor with a mind jolting essay paper.
- ResearchForemost step of writing an essay is to research what you want to research or write in the essay. You can never be a good judge of your essay as long as you have carried out an appropriate research on the essay topic.
- Assess Researching helps in finding more and more about the topic, however, assessment and analysis assists in the development of criticality of the essay topic.
- Brainstorm Brainstorming aids in coming up with the better idea rather than choosing the conventional or traditional topics that are searched number of times.
- Thesis After triple stages of process, it is indispensible to prepare and develop a thesis statement. A thesis statement is required in the essay because it shows how you have conceived the problem and how you intend to carry it out throughout your essay.
- Outline Preparation of an outline is compulsory to understand where you are getting by the end of the essay writing process.
In every academic paper, introduction is the most important part that starts your paper with holding the idea of the flow of your paper. It looks so simple to write the introduction although it is the major part that must be impressive to reader and encourage him to read whole paper.
Many students take the introduction lightly and do clarify their lecturers or professors about their research but lose their marks, as they do not have so much time to spend on their research paper. Here, I am going to state some major elements that a research paper introduction must have:
- Introduction must be brief and not more than one page
- Specify the importance of your research
- It must include short relevant background study and main problem
- Introduction must start broadly and come to the end with narrow circle
- Firstly, specify the known information and then discuss the unknown elements and ask relevant questions in it
- Focus on your over all topics issues and relate the aim of study with other researches
- Define terms that are not known for your reader
- Define abbreviations in this section that will be used in your paper
- Make outline of main research question and research problems
This research paper writing help is provided to you for making the most effective and interesting introduction through which the reader could have lots of good expectations for the whole content of your research paper.
Planning and control on quality and cost of all processes in project is the major aim to accomplish by effective project management. Term paper writing help in project management encompasses many steps while each step requires attention and accuracy. A term paper in project management requires detailed description of following processes:
- Project Environment: Project definition, its role in the organization, stakeholders, and its scope is defined.
- Scope: This includes project issues identification, and filtration, and its impact on physical environment.
- Planning: It includes cost benefit analysis, feasibility plan, project cash flows, and development of financial plan along with the economic analysis and social impact of project development.
- Financial Analysis: Cash flows, working capital, rate of return calculation, payback period, and time value of money, NPV, discount rate, and IRR are calculated here.
- Timeline: Tools and techniques for time management, milestone and Gantt charts, resources mapping are included in project time planning.
- Network Analysis: It includes scheduling of activities and critical path calculation over events and activities through determination of forward and backward pass.
- Cost Planning: Project life cycle stages and funding, risk management, contract, and contractor selection, and cost strategies are described.
- Cost Definition: Budgeting, work breakdown and error estimation is done.
- Cost Monitoring: Changing trends of cost with the progress of project leads to budget estimations.
- Project Completion: Project audit and evaluation, deployment, and recovery detail with any reason of failure is provided.
Plagiarism is the publication of another author’s words, ideas, and concepts, which is presented as your own, without mentioning giving or credit to original author. Plagiarism is a form of cheating while you are using someone else’s ideas without giving any credit, and without giving credit to the original creator of the thoughts. There are many different ways to avoid plagiarism, described below to provide you research paper writing service.
Paraphrasing: Instead of using the same text in your document from journal or book of another author unethically, writer must read over the text and define it in own words. It also requires to be sure that in rephrasing, one has not rearranged the words only but complete structure of sentences and paragraphs must be changed.
Citation: It usually describes the author with year of publication, for the teacher or instructor’s reference to check from where the idea has been taken. Styles of citation may vary from institute to institute. Two most important styles are APA (American Psychological Association) and MLA (Modern Language Association).
Quotation: Quotation must follow the same words as provided with author, to avoid unethical use of content or plagiarism. A quotation less than 40 words must be double quoted while more than 40 words quote are block quoted.
References: One of the most appropriate and important phase of research paper writing is to add list of references at the end of document, which carries all the sources of data.
Case studies writing is a well written task that many students love, but many students hate them as well. Case studies actually provide an interesting background and an interesting scenario, following which a student has to prepare the entire document. This also helps students in saving their time of selecting the topic and understanding it on the first basis. Students only gave to follow the scenario given and have to do case study writing help by following the questions. For writing case studies there are few elements that must be covered well. Here, I am going to discuss these elements that will help students to write case studies paper in an effective manner:
- Synopsis: it helps the students to outline the purpose of the case study and to identify the theory that would be used.
- Findings: in this phase, problems are identified in the given case and are divided into sub groups.
- Discussion: here major problems are discussed along with their solutions. When solutions are discussed they must be having some advantages and disadvantages that must be discussed as well.
- Conclusion: here entire discussion is summarized that also tells about what method was used to generate the output and how much valuable it is.
Term paper are usually short than all the other type of writing tasks. These are something not more than two or three pages. This is the basic reason why students are very much interested in writing a term paper, as it does not require much time to prepare it. This is the only thing where students make mistakes and do not prepare their term paper in an effective way. They think it is a small piece of paper so they do not search in depth and just write with the basic information. Thus, resulting in failure and low grades again! For effective writing task a student need to sit and work with proper concentration. Following is the term paper writing help for students that they should follow while writing:
- The paper always begins with the title page that should not be stuffed with irrelevant information
- Include a short but meaningful abstract about the topic you are writing on
- Table of contents and list of illustrations must be provided as they will let the reader know about the components of the paper in their hands
- Discuss the questions given and provide the answers to the point. In the end do not forget to provide footnotes
Why there are so many assignments lined up altogether? Are you asking the same question from yourself? It is necessary as it will help you to gain academic progress. Assignment can be prepared in an informative way if assignments sample are provided to the students. These samples help students in numerous ways. They provide complete guidance from the research to the conclusion that is the final step. There are many important elements that are to be added in an assignment. A sample assignment will also clear and eliminate all the issues related to the assignment. It is helpful in those cases when students have no idea about how to prepare a paper. Following is the set of guidance that is mostly provided in sample assignments:
- A sample assignment contains a set of directions, where few questions are answered. These questions are like what does author wants to present. Why does author have selected this topic and why with this perspective.
- The second portion contains of issues. In this portion primary issues are discussed and what are their impacts on the society.
- The third section of the sample contains the solutions to the issues discussed in above section.
- The final section is of the conclusion and the justification about the answer.
Coursework writing on distinctive subjects is a problematic job for students in every academic level. Supervisors often look for accuracy and in depth information about topic, they ask for logical reasoning about arguments as well as ask for well supported source of information. The best suggestion for preparing coursework is to present simple and correct information that effective contribute to enhance the knowledge of students as well as readers. Coursework mainly comprise of three basic parts involving introduction or brief overview of topic, detailed discussion in contrast with present and previous discoveries and conclusion that concisely indicate the findings of research work. Some are the basic guidelines for developing most impressive coursework writing help that ultimately comes out with improves educational performance.
- Answers of the coursework must go beyond in thoughts as illustrated by instructors in lectures
- Research material must be gathered from most recent sources and must illustrate somewhat information that has not been discussed by lecturers
- Conducting research is important to tackle all the major aspects of the certain area of study
- Make your opinions and thoughts about topic and ask for responses from instructors as it helps to achieve learning goals
- Most important element is to discuss or analyze sections of study in the most logical way
Is writing a book report a new task for you? Do not panic, taking guidance for book reviews is must if students want their book review writing to be the outstanding by acquiring help from tutors or peers. Well to be very honest, writing a book report can be very interesting. If you have read a new book and you want to tell your mates about it, I am providing you book report writing help here for preparing a review:
- Tell where did the story take place and what was the story about
- What actually happened and the problems the characters faced must be discussed
- In the end, provide a brief paragraph that includes your thoughts
Essay writing is not a difficult task at all. Being a student, you only need to develop some skills and to adopt some characteristics that will make them to love their essay writing tasks. Developing keen interest in writing an essay, also improves essay writing skills. Practice plays a very important role in this matter. Here, I am providing you with some tips that will make you to love your essay writing:
- Make a proper schedule and remain calm throughout the essay writing task
- Feel free and relaxed while writing your paper with a fluent knowledge
- Set a time to work on it at daily basis. This helps in motivating you for doing essay writing